Monday, October 19, 2015

19th October

My Darling,

I was thrilled to hear of your successes with your assignments - especially in Social Anxiety 901!  The carriage ride home last night was uneventful.  It was much easier for having seen the detour signs in time to make use of them.  We have not witnessed any more of the personal rockets since that one fateful night, nor did we see any of the lit transports.  I do hope you are able to capture some of those in a photograph some time.

Your brother continues his education in the commanding of the horseless carriage, and I am thankful that this is the final week, because it has made life more than a little hectic.  I look forward to having less on the daily docket when he has done with the classes!

I do not know whether you saw the final form of the fungus I was working with last night, so I shall append two photographs here.  The Little People seem very pleased with it.  Perhaps this means that they will be making less mischief now.  We shall see.




I shall encourage your youngest sister to post a letter or two to you.  Shall I make this method of communication available to her as well?  Be certain to check with the parcel mistress for your package.  I do hope that she has processed it by now.  Sadly it only contains the necessary physick powders we discussed.  Perhaps next time will bring something more interesting.  Do let me know if you require anything else! 

If you find time to write about your adventures in The City, we would be delighted to read about them. 


All my love,

Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment